351
Whhhoooooaaaaaaargh.
I'm imagining that's the noise you all made because I haven't posted at all for one week. But, fear not for I will now fill y'all in on my amazing weekend of all things brillo.
So right back we go to...
Friday
At night I had to work but this meant I got the weekend off to venture to Cardiff for ace times with Canders (my Mum's nickname for The Girl). Anyway, work was alright, it's been worse and considering it was a Friday night, I didn't get half as arsey as I thought I would. Whilst I was working, my Dad went to the train station to pick up Candice and so when I returned from work and was ready to collapse through the door I was greeted by Mrs Smile and her warming hug. Yay!
We spent a few hours talking and lying still so I didn't pass out. I got present too. Candizzle bought me A Wilhelm Scream - Ruiner (thank you lady!x) which rocks hard. Seriously, listen to it. We then went to sleep as we had to get up at stupid o'clock to get to Bath to get the bus to Bristol and then the train from Bristol to Cahdiff. Weeeeeeeee!
Saturday
We got up fine and dandy. Gar made breakfast which was nice. Char picked us up and took us to Bafffffff. I can't remember why, but when queuing for our bus/train tickets I made Candice laugh lots. ACE.
We said goodbye to Char and got on the bus to voyage to Bristol. It was packed. Wank. I had to sit next to some stranger and not Candice. Double wank. It didn't help having a pack of hungry sewer scum children sat near to us. I comforted myself with my iPod and the occasional awkward lean-back-have-neck-spasm-kiss with The Woman.
Soon enough we arrived in Brizzle. We got off the bus and made our way to the train station. Again, I remember Candice laughing lots which is A Good Thing and makes me happy.
Got the train all perfickly and hollered at a taxi to take us to 'This place what we can't pronounce cos we aren't Welsh'. Penrhys = Penreese apparently.
Arrived at the hotel and paid the lady for our room. She told us breakfast was served between 7-9am which meant it was shit as no-one is ever awake at that time unless they have to work or go get an education. Bastards.
We dumped our bags in the room (which was pretty nice, but odd as it had a double bed AND a single bed, hmmmm) and decided to walk around and find the town centre and do some shoppage and things.
...
(Mummah has interrupted my flow and told me to go to bed as it is 12.30am. I will finish this tomorrow or Monday or something)
I LOVE CANDICE!
chro x


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home